[ale] MySql scare tactics?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Oct 9 19:30:58 EDT 2003

MySQL also has some proprietary features that enable it to do
transactions,sprocs, and a lot of other "stuff" if I am not mistaken.
Innobanks (?) and about 2 other modules/code/something or the other can be
used with it to give it these features to make it more of a "real" rdbms.
Is this what they could be talking about ?  I know that you can get MySQL
with or without these features.

Greg