[ale] FW: Do you want the FEMLAB Tour CD?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Oct 7 13:01:55 EDT 2003

I know that there are some physicists on the list that might be interested
(or even have a clue as to exactly what this is) so I am forwarding it to
the list.  It appears to be a freebie (arrh , gotta love the free booty mate
oops, sorry - I missed "Talk Like a Pirate Day" *sniffle* ).

My undergraduate physics/dynamics/static's days are long behind me.

Greg