[ale] Lynx and ssh is kinda cool

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Oct 7 00:13:14 EDT 2003

James, I think they meant that _before the internet revolution_ there
was a paperless office.  My experience, as well as everyone I've _ever_
talked to in the tech industry is that the internet / email / pdfs / xml
/ etc. have simply increased the amount of paper by an order of magnitude.

I'm sure it will backfire eventually, and when it does we'll all TRY to
move toward that elusive "paperless office".  Until then, pick up some
toner, make sure the tray is full and let the kids print and learn.
It's [probably] much better than letting them clandestinely learn how to
make a bong out of a Testors hobby paint bottle from some
twisted-pseudo-school-peer...

[ I'm not insinuating that they would do that; but preventive medicine
is the best right? ]

Best regards,
CB