[ale] Lightweight Window Manager Issues <-non-profits & Win95

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Oct 5 11:49:52 EDT 2003

When I asked the manager he stated that they could install Win 95 without
any license issue.  I guess since Win95 is not supported and MS does not
spend any support $$ on Win 95 or they just dont' care, or they gave a
license to do so to FreeBytes. But yeah, I asked and that is what I was
told.  However they are using Linux more, but because of the Winmodem thing
it is slow going.  Apparently donated modems that can be configured to work
with Linux are not in abundance.  The install process is also a factor.

Greg