[ale] Time to go ISA NIC Hunting

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 18:18:19 EDT 2003

It just so happens that I was trying to work with some 3C509Bs recently
using SuSE 7.0 or 7.1, and even though I supposedly was able to pass a
xcvr=4 module option at setup time to activate the 10base-T connector,
it wasn't working, and ifconfig eth0 media auto didn't take.

So do you pretty much have to get hold of the DOS config app?

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>