[ale] Linksys wget and maybe perl

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 3 23:28:09 EDT 2003

I tired the Linux firewall thing for a little while. Liked the linksys cause I had one and
I didn't have to mess with iptables anymore. And, the acidental loading of some Mandrake
security software. My Linux box keep blocking more and more addresses.  As soon as at got
something that looked like a scan or netbois, it would shut off the IP address. Even if
you pinged it just once... bye bye.