[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Oct 2 23:29:14 EDT 2003

> Given enough money, you can buy any version of history you want.
> So what's your source of this costly for myth?? ;-)

Ok. You guys win. I will be the last to say it:
Bill Gates did nothing good in life. Anything positive about Bill Gates is
really a myth. Now that we all have the same opinion, let's tear apart this
myth:
**************
Philanthropy is also important to Gates. He and his wife, Melinda, have
endowed a foundation with more than $24 billion to support philanthropic
initiatives in the areas of global health and learning, with the hope that as
we move into the 21st century, advances in these critical areas will be
available for all people. To date, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has
committed more than $3.2 billion to organizations working in global health;
more than $2 billion to improve learning opportunities, including the Gates
Library Initiative to bring computers, Internet Access and training to public
libraries in low-income communities in the United States and Canada; more
than $477 million to community projects in the Pacific Northwest; and more
than $488 million to special projects and annual giving campaigns.
***************
Aaron, you lead off with how he was just trying to save some tax dollars.
Someone chime in about how he was really wanting to market his software.
Someone else add that he got all of his money by stealing intellectual
property.

Come on!
It will be fun?

Next, we will discuss Government conspiracy and how the Christian religion is
a virus.

> peace
> aaron

Note: I don't really Microsoft or Bill.
I doubt that the envious will see green - especially through green glasses.
//steadily working towards being one of the guys you guys will tear down.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com