[ale] /dev/pdf

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Fri May 30 15:10:38 EDT 2003

I've almost finished writing a print filter that prints .pdf files in
cups (A few more error traps for gracefull usage is all that is left to
do). It's simple: You choose the pdf printer from within your app and it
prints the .pdf file to your home directory.  I started writing it
because the few .pdf print filters that are available are are full of
bugs and have almost no error control :(  I'm doing the work for a
client, but when I'm finished, their OK with me gpl'ing it.

If anybody on the list expresses interest in it, I'll post it on the web
for download later this weekend.

Regards

M. Dickens