[ale] Fw: [LPLUG] Embedded Linux job opening(s) in Lexington

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Fri May 30 06:50:31 EDT 2003

Just a quick comment. I've know Adam Lazur for about
4 years. He is a excellent person to work with - very
knowledable and easy to work with. He used to work for
Progeny before it went belly up. I can't recommend him
highly enough if you are interested in this job.

Jeff

> Chris Woodruff

Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer - Aerodynamics and CFD
Lockheed-Martin Aeronautical Company - Marietta

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins