[ale] Sorry

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 29 12:28:19 EDT 2003

Wow! A coincidence?
I just came up with that off the top my head. Maybe I didn't? I am starting to
believe more and more in "shared consciousness" or "the Matrix." I don't want
out - unless I can bring my dawg (http://birdboy.topcities.com/duke.htm)

Drew

On Thursday 29 May 2003 08:24, William Bagwell wrote:
> On Thursday 29 May 2003 01:43 am, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' raw hide . ...
>
> Heh, one of my all time favorite parodies.  Not that I think anyone on
> this list _really_ is one...
>
> http://www.imnsho.com/p_killfile.htm
>
> This is the text, did not test it, but the the link to the mp3 should
> work.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com