[ale] Business

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Thu May 29 09:44:44 EDT 2003

This sounds like a bit of a nightmare to me: we can barely all get along
on the list even *without* issues of money/coding competence/etc. flying
around.  The only way I can see it working would be if things would
operate as a kind of collective unit with a closed "jobs for tender" board
where people could pick the work that they needed to do.  But even then,
issues of quality control, accountability etc. would seem to be..
difficult to address.

Nonetheless, if there's the potential for some extra money in my
piggybank, I'm open to discussions... ;)

--George