[ale] NVIDIA cards and drivers

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Thu May 29 00:10:34 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 20:43, Joseph Knapka wrote:
> Jit makes me feel more mindless and, er, heapy
> all the time...

Very tired, half asleep and snickering as I read this...

FWIW, I don't care what the platform is....I'll develop on anything
people are willing to pay me to develop on. Also, if  you *really* don't
want a contract, start telling them everything that's wrong with all
that sw and hw they spent all that money on instead of telling them how
your gonna deliver on what they hired you for. You'll really endear
yourself to the managers who have the power and award

Best

M. Dickens