[ale] NVIDIA cards and drivers

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed May 28 11:03:16 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 10:41, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> Yes, but . . . .
>
> As one who uses the computer as a tool to get certain
> jobs done, I have no interest in this level of tinkering.

If this is true, why are you even using Linux? Every Linux distro
requires tinkering. If you don't like to tinker, use windows and let
Redmond decide for you what your system settings should be. Also, don't
tell me that you did not tinker to get this pgp sig generated and
attached to your email:

iD8DBQE+1MqI73hVp4UeGJERAn/yAJwOngPe+OZAeFK+dMu3+gOnC01ULgCdGQoC
> 0Zh53Hqok5P1YRvIFKCn2w4=
> =V6qT
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Or did you inately know how to generate a signature in pgp and then
get k-mail to insert it into the body of the eamil?

Best

M. Dickens