[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed May 28 03:31:08 EDT 2003

> I think it has been justified quite nicely on this list.
Where? Can you send the URLs to the archive thread that you are referring to?
Whatever list of benefits may exist has been overshadowed by "buy American."
I want to see the features of the more expensive programmer - just as I review
a product or service.
(i.e.: I still know that Yamaha keyboard I mentioned weighs 37.5 pounds)

> You've just got
> projects too small to be considered locally.

Maybe. But I am not sure. Are you implying that expensive programmers are for
bigger jobs? That position is not supported by the fact that big companies
are taking big programming tasks offshore. If not the small projects or the
big projects - what projects are there?
                    Ironically, even you took a big project offshore.

>Don't take it personally.
I don't. There are no flames or insults sent or received here - perhaps
tomorrow that will change, but for now, we have a flamless thread. (Oh,
except for James Sumners question/comment - which seemed troll-like).

> I pray the bandwidth Gods will be kind to us........ ; )
Each time I post, I am thinking that at least one member will feel we were too
verbose tonight. Fortunately, we covered that topic last week. We learned
that "Saving bandwidth is not the issue - it is a matter of being polite"

On that note, Goodnight Dan.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com