[ale] video card recommendation?

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Tue May 27 13:06:04 EDT 2003

>From what i've read the best hardware out there right now is the ATI Radeon 9700.

Even though nVidia has some awesome products (i have one) some MIT guys got the nVidia 5800 demo movie to run better on the ATI card by putting an OpenGL wrapper on it.

i play games and my very average geForce2 mx400 is decent.   I am looking at the geForce 4 ti4600 as my next card as the Radeon 9700 is still to $teep to justify purchasing from my viewpoint.

-chris

->