[ale] video card recommendation?

matty91 at bellsouth.net matty91 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 26 11:05:37 EDT 2003

The latest XFree sources support a wide variety of graphics card.
I purchased an Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti 4200 (replaced a Geforce II) about
two months ago. At that time Nvidia updated their drivers to ease
installation. They provide a self expanding shell script with a
curses menu wrapped around it. Works pretty well.

- Ryan

Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator | GPG ID: 92D5DFFF
Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public_key.txt
Fingerprint = 4BEC 6145 30A6 BCE6 5602 FF11 4954 165D 92D5 DFFF