[ale] [OT] Small Business Friendly Site

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 00:57:52 EDT 2003

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!   While I personally haven't had very bad issues with PowWeb,
I just had a good friend loose all of his website and custom scripting that
was hosted there.  According to the PowWeb this server was backed up
regularly, but something happened and everything was lost... and down for
days.  Email me privately if you want more details.

-Jim P.