[ale] quick, simple backup

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri May 23 13:19:03 EDT 2003

Ah, this is when you get my prefered method of CD destruction.  Not
quite as time consuming or costly as the Government method yet does
guarantee destruction.

Take the CD and a paper cup.  Go to the kitchenette area and put the cup
in the microwave, put the CD on top of it.  Nuke for about 15 seconds
depending on the power of the microwave.

It makes great artwork that many will want to hold on to but also
destroys the metal rapidly and without the ability to recover in such a
random fasion it's not worth the trouble.

It's also cool to watch with the lights off.

Robert

Thus spake hbbs at attbi.com (hbbs at attbi.com):