[ale] slack rulez!!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed May 21 19:45:04 EDT 2003

All I've got to say is, slack rulez!  It never fails, if I can't get
anything else installed, slack will do it.  I've been futzing around
with this p166/32mb/1gig machine for a week on and off trying to get
Linux installed on it.  I've tried RH 8.0, 7.3, SuSE 8.1, 8.2  all
crapped out on my, with very little clue as to what was the problem.  I
tried adding more memory, no go.

Anyway, I'd trashed my slack 8.0 cd and was trying to save the time of
downloading 9.  Bit the bullet, downloaded 9, burned, installed, done
deal.  And only 35% of the disk used.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...