[ale] Matrix on IMAX???

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon May 19 22:05:27 EDT 2003

It going to be at the perimeter (Georgia Mall I think) IMAX theatre at
the end of May.  Also, the "revolutions" release is going to happen
simultaneously at IMAX and the theater.  I'm not sure about the exact
date for that one.  I'm pretty sure that the "Reloaded" movie will be at
IMAX on the 30th.

This isn't where I initially read it, but it's a support link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/2972193.stm; I think I saw
it on slashdot first, but their site search engine really sucks.

I called the Georgia Mall IMAX theater, and one of the guys there
confirmed that May 30th was the date.

Regards,
CB