[ale] GIMP

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Sat May 17 00:51:14 EDT 2003

> He can select the background as previously noted and either change it to
> the color of the website background or he can add an alpha layer,

I'd add the alpha layer if it were me and I were doing it the way you
describe
Because Changing colors can result in jagged lines if the image even thinks
about
approaching complex. If he does it the way I describe doing it, I think he
can
flatten the image  Although, at the moment, I'm stuck on a Wintendo box and
therefore, I do not have access to the GIMP up to verify the flatten
thing... )
and save it as a jpeg or whatever (That is, if a flat image is ok in the
application).

Best

M. Dickens

WinVD: Windows Viral Dispersement. Newest acrynym in the lexicon of
Systems Administration.