[ale] New user from Marietta

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Fri May 16 13:33:37 EDT 2003

Bruce Griffis wrote:

> I just found your site and started poking around a little bit. Looks
> like a
> lot of great information! I'm new to Linux, installed Mandrake 9.1 and
> have
> been getting a little more familiar with it over the last few weeks.

Well, since no one has said it... Welcome!

The group here is pretty good. Lots of good discussions on
a wide range of topics. There are some REAL experts here
and some folks who are just learning. Don't be afraid to
post a question or comment (just keep the Off-Topic
stuff to a minimum :)

Jeff

--

Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer - Aerodynamics and CFD

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins