[ale] slackware install in 1.4 gb

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri May 16 07:44:39 EDT 2003

Is there anyway to automate a slack install?  I have a laptop that I'll
need to reinstall a few times (don't ask...call it experimentation :)),
but it seems I either have the option to install everything (which is
greater than 1.4 gb, my harddrive size) or to wade through menu after
menu...

Is there anyway to either script an install (ala kickstart) or to make all
menu selections *before* installing any packages?  The whole prompt for
package group A, install A, prompt for package group B, install B, etc...
means I have to sit if front of the machine for the whole install...

Thanks,
John