[ale] Why SCO executives should be lined up and shot...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu May 15 23:50:05 EDT 2003

Transam said:
> I'm fond of saying "Never put off to conspiracy what can be explained by
> incompetence."  Goodbye SCO.

Hmmm...really like that quote.  I'd like to reuse it, but then you might
feel inclined to right me a nasty letter and threaten a legal battle.
Hell, I've even come up with my own verson, which although written
differently, provides essentially the same meaning: "don't blame the men
in black suits when it's really the fault of a bunch of dumbasses".  Uh
oh...just opened myself up to litigation.  Damn it!  Stupid stupid stupid.
 I can see the headlines now...

What's the world coming to? ;)

John