[ale] OT: mac *os 8/9* palmpilot conduit

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 15 17:15:16 EDT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 09:43:12AM -0400, J.M. Taylor wrote:
> We need to be able to sync our web app with a Palm connected to a Mac.

What does this mean exactly?  Do you want something like AvantGo, where
you just need to be able to view the content, or are you trying to
synchronize the data behind the web app with a program on the Palm?  If
the latter, is there an existing Palm app, or are you planning to write
one?

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9