[ale] [OT] - ALE meeting for the _next_ Matrix movie?

Joseph Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 07:44:03 EDT 2003

Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> writes:

> I'd love to do this.  It's one of those movies I'll have to see with a
> friend (or enemy, I'm not picky) since my wife has no interest.

Same here. I think "The Matrix" is one of the best SF films
ever made (and a pretty damn good martial-arts flick too),
aside from the patently stupid premise of machines using
humans for power. I always rationalize that part away by
assuming that by "power" they really mean "computational
capacity" - as in "Powered by Intel" :-P

Hmm... "Humans Inside"....

Cheers,

-- Joe