[ale] linux certification

Rob Jones rob at hotlinuxjobs.com
Thu May 15 10:53:02 EDT 2003

Tomas,

Just my take on your question on certification. Why are you looking to
get certified, just the additional knowledge or to beef up your resume.
You state that you don't want redhat specific cert. Why?

>From the linux recruiting side a LPI or Sair cert really will not get
you further in an interview, most companies are not familiar with
either. That will change over time but it is going to take awhile.

The only linux cert we have been asked to recruit for is RHCE.

Rob Jones
HotLinuxJobs
www.hotlinuxjobs.com