[ale] OT: Manufacturing an idea....

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Thu May 15 00:04:57 EDT 2003

Yeah, notorizing is the key..  The "poor man's copyright", as songwriters used to call the envelope trick is not really solid enough.  A good lawyer for the plantif, a few spy novel tricks thrown in the mix and, preponderance of evidence goes right out the window.

If you'd like to know more about cool tricks spies do with envelopes, or did before we lived in a (mostly) paperless world, take a look at "Master of Disguise" by Antonio J. Mendez..  it's the somewhat autobiographical ramblings of a former CIA document "doctor"

-G