[ale] [OT] - ALE meeting for the _next_ Matrix movie?

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed May 14 21:08:59 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 19:36, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
However, the Matrix Reloaded will be showing at the IMAX (12 stories
> tall!) theater on May 30th.  The 3rd in the trilogy (Revolutions) will
> be featured at IMAX _simultaneously_ with the theatrical release later
> this year (sometime in fall).

Good God, one of my children was reading *THIS* email (Over my shoulder,
I did not see her...Did not know she was standing behind me) and she
just told her siblings. I have just been informed that "WE" will be
there on the 30th.

Best

M. Dickens