[ale] Disk laundry and nominal value of old computer

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon May 12 14:08:28 EDT 2003

I'm pretty regularly getting $225 for pII 450's and a 17" monitor.  I consider it 180 for the box and $45 for the monitor. Yes, it's high, but people are paying it <grin>

Also, I'll probably post a formal FS: on this but, I have a Sun Ultrasparc 5 270Mhz workstation with 256megs, 4 gig and a 17" sun monitor for sale. Solaris 7 on it but I don't have the root pass. If anyone is interested, I'd sell it to a list member for $375. Oh, yeah, sun 5 keyboard and mouse too.. the thing is in immaculate almost unused condition. If interested, call me at 404-388-9797 or email me at grant at alexiongroup.com

-G