[ale] Pointless Observation

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu May 8 16:28:31 EDT 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 04:07 pm, Mark Angeli wrote:
> I'll agree to that.... I just got a Lian-Li case (black Aluminum) and it
> has Thumbscrews every where. To put in a new nic or sound card, under
> the thumbscrews on the case, and the one on the slot.
>
> The HD bay is held in with thumb screws. Even the PSU is attached to the
> case with Thumbscrews.
>
> Its very nice...

Every time I take apart a Dell I am impressed all over again how much you
can break it down without even a thumb screw.  They basically snap
together.  I think that the HD does screw into a HD cage, but then the
cage snaps onto the case frame.  I've never taken out the MB so I'm not
sure if it uses screws.

Michael