[ale] Pointless Observation

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu May 8 16:01:15 EDT 2003

I needed to swap a hard disk on a machine today, and noticed/confirmed
something about "the ULTIMATE case mod"(tm).

Thumb screws.

Forget lights, furbys, paint jobs, etc. etc. They are all nice, show what
a creative type you are, and are great for bragging rights.

If there is a chance of a snowball in Hell of ever wanting to switch
somthing in your case, do yourself (or the next hardware tech) a favor and
put thumbscrews everywhere they fit and don't endanger fingers with
unfinished edges.

Thanks for the bandwidth to let me rant & rave...