[ale] Frys opening in Duluth

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Thu May 8 08:33:05 EDT 2003

> Christopher Fowler wrote:
>
> >Is this any different for BestBuy?

Recently, at the same South Cobb Best Buy, a friend went there to
look for RIMM's (RDRAM). Granted he wasn't sure they carried
them, but he thought he would try. When he asked, the "manager"
of the department he said he never heard of RIMMs nor RDRAM.
Then thinking about it for a moment, he said that he had heard of it,
but it was a REALLY old kind of memory from the 1970's.

I hope this guy doesn't play with sharp objects (or at least makes
himself available for the Darwin awards :)

Jeff

--
Jeff Layton
Senior Engineer - Aerodynamics and CFD

"Is it possible to overclock a cattle prod?" - Irv Mullins