[ale] Sigh ....

David S. Jackson dsj at sylvester.dsj.net
Wed May 7 23:27:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 10:03:05PM -0400 Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> One problem is that I'm using procmail to manage multi
> mail boxes.
[...]
> Can I somehow do all this from within on mutt sesion with ease.
> Maybe see a tree of all my mailbox files?

Sure.  Use the mailboxes command in your .muttrc.  I keep all
mine in ~/inbox/FolderName.  This list gets proc'ed out to
~/inbox/ale, for instance.  Then I fire up mutt with the -y
swich.  You can go back and forth between views with the tab key.

Not sure if you can nest your folders inside one another and view
in mutt.  Never tried it.

David S. Jackson                        dsj at dsj.net