[ale] Earthlink Spam protection

Thomas Holmquist fishy at ipa.net
Wed May 7 21:51:08 EDT 2003

HAH

tell me your kidding right...?

I have both Mindspring DSL and Bellsouth DSL.

I prefer my Bellsouth, its much more stable (I was connected for 55 days
straight.) Until I had to move my router :(

Also Mindspring DNS goes down ~ 1 day per month.

Plus I think Its a stupid solution against spam... what keeps the
spambot from just replying to your "spam" protection?

Also say I were to send this email, then Leave my computer, and not
return until tomarrow morning, it wouldent arive until I reply to the
stupid anti-spam thingie.