[ale] Position open in technical sales

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 18:33:22 EDT 2003

Hello Michael,

I'm interested in the position you have described. I have
significant experience managing multiple projects
simultaniously, gathering client's specs in detail then
communicating those specs to 'techies' with a great deal of
success, I thoroughly enjoy guiding a project through to
fruition, as well as, managing a customer's expectations
for deliverables.

Most of my experience comes in the form of consulting, but
instead of me implementing the details of the program I
usually do what I have explained above and split the fee
with a developer friend of mine. As well, I happen to have
5 years in IT, 2 as a java developer and 3 as VB/MS world.

My resume can be found at
http://kevinstoll.com/resume/kevin_stoll.html

Feel free to contact me at 404-786-1945. I am available at
that number between 6AM to 10AM M-F and most of Saturday. I
am more than interested in the position and would like to
learn more about the people I would be working with and the
projects that I would be working on.

Thank you Michael and I hope to speak to you soon.

Kevin O'Neill Stoll
404-786-1945
http://kevinstoll.com/