[ale] Slugish

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Wed May 7 13:04:47 EDT 2003

Via the brute force method. rm /usr/bin/autorun. I can't STAND having
that installed. I don't rememeber the file, but I assume you could grep
for it, but autorun is called by one of the startup files. Look in
$HOME/.kde/Autostart

Josh

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 12:48, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 May 2003 12:03 pm, Josh Freeman wrote:
> > I disabled the autorun bug ^H^H^H feature in KDE, and that sped things
> > up. I'm still looking for other tweaks.
>
> How do you do that?  I didn't know you could.
>
> Michael
>
> > Josh
> >
> > On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 11:01, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> > > I've just installed RH9.0 on a seperate HDD.  IT feels a littke
> > > slugish to me coming from 7.3?  Is there a turbo setting :)

Josh Freeman
Technical Manager
Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access