[ale] Gnome session logout script??? help.

Keith Morris graphicsguy at attbi.com
Tue May 6 19:43:11 EDT 2003

Jason, thank you SO much. that was perfect.  I'm very new and the script
was perfect.

All I did was create the file in the user's home directory called
.xsession made it executable and put the following script into it.  It
works perfectly.

#!/bin/sh
ssh-agent gnome-session;
killev;
rm -rf `find /tmp/ -name \* -user julie`;

thanks again.

Keith

--
Keith Morris <graphicsguy at attbi.com>