[ale] Gnome session logout script??? help.

Keith Morris graphicsguy at attbi.com
Mon May 5 22:24:13 EDT 2003

Hi all.  It has been awhile since I have posted, but I have been keeping
up.

Before my question, I have a quick celebratory moment.  I have just
finished moving my wife to Linux from WinXP.  YEAH!!  4 machines in the
house.  she's happy as can be.  Just getting used to different systems
quirkiness.

This brings me to my question.  I am wanting to use a script that will
execute on Gnome session logout to work around some problems she is
having with evolution.  I'm VERY much the beginner so any help would be
appreciated as shell scripting is Voodoo to me.

I want to killev, rm -rf /tmp/orbit-julie and rm -rf /tmp/evolution* if
it is owned by user julie.

Here's where I am so far...

#!/bin/sh
killev;
rm -rf /tmp/orbit-julie;

if you could help me finish it that would be great.

Now, once that is done, how do I get it to execute on Gnome session
logout?  I am Googled out!

TIA!!!
--
Keith Morris <graphicsguy at attbi.com>