[ale] Automated removal message

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun May 4 17:19:05 EDT 2003

Its needs to know how to combine the results of this:

fetchmail -> procmail -> spamassisin -> procmail -> filters -> perl

Too many levels of crap to go through.
The problem was the automation script did not keep track of
where it was sending repsonses to one email to ale at ale.org
could generate ~ number of responses.  Luckily I was monitoring
the execution and saw what was happening.  One solution would
be to keep a log file of where the responses were going and
then not send responses back to that same adress then reset the
number after 24 hours.