[ale] cvs weirdness....

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sat Mar 29 13:22:34 EST 2003

I have a directory structure in CVS like:

/control/action
/view/lib
/model/objects

I have all of these directories added to CVS.

The weird thing is, if I do a cvs commit -R from the top level directory,
CVS picks up everything *except* the files that have changed in the
/control/action directory.  It even picks up files in /control that have
changes, but skips /control/action.  I have to cd into /control/action and
everything works fine.

Can anyone explain what might be happening here?  I'm no cvs expert, but
what I've examined (CVS dir entries, etc) all look fine.

Thanks!

John