[ale] Pine, Sendmail, Fetchmail joy

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sat Mar 29 04:14:29 EST 2003

I changed my username to lowercase, edited /etc/passwd, /etc/group and
/etc/shadow. I was then able to log back in to my user account. I ended up
having to delete my present .pinerc file and rerun the
install-sendmail-5.5 script to get it working right.  I also had to delete
/var/spool/mail/Jim and copy ravens mail file to jim and then correct the
ownership of /var/spool/mail/jim. Anyway all works as it should and now I
can start playing with its possibilities.

Thanks for all the help :-)

--
Jim Seymour
www.wingbarscafe.com