[ale] [Fwd: Ref Number: 0459218A]

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Mar 28 09:25:25 EST 2003

Just to put that to rest, here's the one I received.  Sure looks
Cookie-cutout to me.

Regards,
CB

-- BEGIN included message

To: "'christopher at bergeron.com'" <christopher at bergeron.com>
Subject: Ref Number: 0459218A
From: Customer-Relations <Customer.Relations at OfficeDepot.com>
To: ale at ale.org
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:00:20 -0500

Dear Mr. Bergeron:

We are in receipt of your E-mail and thank you for your interest in Office
Depot.  The article you mention in your E-mail contains inaccuracies in both
the information presented and the conclusions drawn.  Office Depot will
continue to carry a broad array of products in its stores.  In addition,
through our website, www.techdepot.com, we stock over 60,000 different
technology items and will continue to stock them.  In fact, the broad
assortment stocked by our www.techdepot.com website is accessible in all of
our stores via our Internet kiosk.  We trust this fuller explanation
addresses the concerns that you expressed.

Sincerely

Customer Relations
Office Depot, Inc.

-- END included message