[ale] Feedback on Wireless Standards

Tom tew at wiencko.com
Thu Mar 27 10:15:00 EST 2003

I'm using the Intel Pro/Wireless 5000 (802.11a).  One access point
covers my entire house (three floors), and fast as a thief (24-36 Mbps
is typical). Drop dead reliable, easy to configure, everything worked
first time out of the box. Also, it's nice not to have to fight all of
the other 2.4GHz devices wandering around.

-Tom