[ale] Security

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Mar 25 20:17:35 EST 2003

Agreed.  One also needs to understand what a packet actually looks like
and what data each header includes.  If you know this, then look at some
of the hacks written in code on the net, you'll see how they accomplish
the hacks.

I guess to know a thief, one has to be a thief.  My point that some of
the best security experts have been the hackers themselves.  Excuse the
use of the term hackers.  I'm a code hacker not a network hacker.  I
create not destroy.