[ale] Bellsouth DSL Business Service

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Mar 24 17:22:32 EST 2003

  A simpler way would likely be to set up a transparrent proxy and then
force all the users to use the proxy server either by setting variables
in their browsers or WCCP (network level re-routing) and then use a
firewall rule to block outbound http traffic if not from the proxy.
Then put squidguard on the proxy.

Robert

Thus spake Chris Coleman (chriscoleman at mail.clayton.edu):