[ale] (no subject)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Mar 21 14:24:44 EST 2003

The file that Chris got was a bug.

Virus scanning report  -  21. March 2003   14:10

F-PROT 3.12d
SIGN.DEF created 21. March 2003
SIGN2.DEF created 20. March 2003
MACRO.DEF created 17. March 2003

Search: update93.exe
Action: Report only
Files: Attempt to identify files
Switches: /REPORT=report.txt

/tmp/test/update93.exe  Infection: W32/Gibe.B at mm