[ale] Win98 + LILO

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Wed Mar 19 14:47:21 EST 2003

it can, but its not easy. the trick is it still has to be within the
first 1024 sectors. This is the main reason for a seperate /boot
partition.

The other way around this is a boot manager called XOSL, it can play a
lot of tricks on windows.
http://www.xosl.org/
But it has several issues in itself.

Drag0n