[ale] OT: Job posting

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Mar 19 08:45:24 EST 2003

I'll be placing and ad in the local groups in a few days in regards to a
job position.  I thought it'd be fair to drop a heads-up to those in the
group needing work.

I'm looking to hire sales reps to sale a product line of network
management products.  All these products are a combination of software
and your favorite operating system running in an embedded capacity.
There is the need to be partly technical so you'll know what you are
selling but I'm 100% sure this group has a grasp of the basics of
networks, SNMP, UNIX, Windows, uptime, etc..  So this description is not
really that long.

Details:

You'll have named accounts and you'll be able to recommend named
accounts.  This will prevent competition and overlap.

You've heard it before even as a car dealer but the same principle holds
true in this sales arena to: "The more you sale the more you make".
You'll be faced with tough closure but high commission.  Just the nature
of the game.  If anyone in interested, let me know.

Please do not send me resumes written in Word.
#1 I do not care about the resume.  As you can see the
more technical you are, the better you'll be. #2, I do not have Word
installed on my Linux machines.  If you want to send me one, use ASCII
or PDF format.

Thanks,
Chris