[ale] SuSE Visit in April

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Mon Mar 17 09:30:22 EST 2003

Any SuSE devotees out there?

Fulton County Economic Development negotiating with SuSE to get SuSe to
open a regional office in Atlanta.  Officials from SuSE are coming to town
in April.  We are trying to get them to present at ALE in April, but they
would also like to meet business leaders of Atlanta who are interested in
Linux and SuSE.

As you can read in the included message, "Fulton County would like to
invite any leaders of businesses using Linux (unless they're devoted to
Red Hat or another brand): Owners, Board Directors, CEO's, CIO's, you
know, the main influencers and decision makers, to attend a reception
for SuSE that is tentatively scheduled for the afternoon of  April 9th,
location TBA."

Please email "Mark at StandardEquity.com" with any questions or if you would
like to attend.

--Michael